Tip nudge is a feature that allows you to control when a fan is required to tip for song requests. You can set this feature up to force a tip or softly suggest a tip.
Activating this feature will gently suggest the fan to tip after the third song request.
Tip Per Song Request
Force fans to tip for every song request. You can set a minimum amount here or you can charge different amounts under set lists.
- How Does this feature work?
- Just like with other requests the fan is greeted with a streamlined form and process. After entering their information or signing in they will choose a song. The “next” button will bring them to a payment form (stripe). they will enter their information (if not saved already) and hit submit.
- Where does the money go?
- All payments are collected through your personal Stripe account.
- Does Tiptree.io Collect a fee?
- Yes, all stripe transactions are 5%.
- Can use peer-to-peer like Venmo to collect payments?
- No, peer-to-peer apps like Venmo do not allow for traditional payment methods.
- I want to use a set list to suggest different rates for songs.
- With an active set list you can suggest any rate for any song. To activate follow the steps to Create a set list. After you have added your set list to your landing page Tiptree will automatically choose the prices set in your list.
- Can I use an open form to charge for requests?
- Absolutely! Simply activate Tip Per Song and choose the amount you would like to charge.